MAKES BEARINGS SHINE FOR A FASTER, SMOOTHER ROLL
Turbo Wash Bio is the laundry machine for skate bearings – dirty bearings are loaded, get agitated & emerge spotless. This variant of the original Turbo Wash is filled with Sonic Bio Cleaner – 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, low VOC, plant-based formula.
COMPACT BUT MIGHTY
• Washes up to 16 bearings in one load
• No need to install bearings on a rack which holds only 8 bearings – 2 loads needed
• Just like clothes in a laundry machine, the agitation of the loose bearings promotes cleaning
• Dirt and grime sink to the jar bottom so bearings aren’t contaminated when removed
COMPLETE CLEANING SYSTEM
• Sonic® Bio Cleaner included
• No need to buy separate cleaning solution
• Awarded United States utility patent
• Custom cap plug prevents leaks during transit & storage
1. REMOVE shields from bearings
2. LOAD bearings in strainer tub & replace lid
3. SOAK 10 minutes & agitate gently
4. UNLOAD bearings, dry completely, lubricate & replace shields
Optional: SCRUB with a brush for stubborn grime
HOW LONG WILL THE BIO CLEANER LAST?
• No need to throw out dirty Bio Cleaner – it’s effective even if it looks dirty
• Use a coffee filter or paper towel to strain & reuse the Bio Cleaner
• If there’s not enough Bio Cleaner in the jar, top off with Sonic® Bio Cleaner in the 8 oz bottle
NOTE 1: BOTTLE PANELING
• Natural, plant-based cleaners are potent and effective on grease, but also scavenge oxygen which causes bottle paneling (when the walls of the container can sometimes cave in). This is purely cosmetic and does not affect the bio cleaner and does not cause leaking.
• Sonic has switched to a new bottle which should limit paneling
NOTE 2: OILY RESIDUE
• Sonic® Bio Cleaner is made from plant-based oils
• After using Bio Cleaner, it’s normal for bearings to have a slightly oily residue
• You may remove residue from bearings by letting it evaporate for 30 minutes or wipe with clean, lint-free cloth
NOTE 3: VARIATIONS IN COLOR
• Since Bio Cleaner is natural & plant-based, there may be variations in color. Changes in color does not affect product potency.